can be best summarized as all business development activities that occur prior to the sale of a product or service.
Hartley offers comprehensive, innovative, result-driven marketing services including, but not limited to:
- Product review to assess marketability of product idea
- Media, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Trade and consumer communications
- Trade and consumer show management
- Marketing collateral: brochures, point-of-purchase materials, product displays, etc.
- Branding & Packaging and Product Development
- New or existing development of your Business Plan
$6,000 Grant Funding Now Available
for a Strategic Marketing Report
The BC Ministry of Agriculture’s BC Advisory Service Program for BC’s small scale processors is now offering up to $6,000 grant funding for companies in British Columbia needing professional planning and strategic reports to effectively support the growth potential of the business ideas.
Whether your business is at the conceptual stage or if you are currently active in your business, you may be approved for one or more of the following strategic reports;
Formal Business Plan – Marketing Plan – Succession Planning – Business Structure – Cost of Production – Risk Assessment – Human Resources – Value-added Ventures – Financial Management
This grant funding program is called Growing Forward 2 — a federal and provincial initiative. Hartley Berg has been a designated Business Consultant for Growing Forward 2 grant funding program since 2008.