…is best achieved by clearly demonstrating to prospective buyers how your products will expand their product category sales. Retail buyers are some of the busiest people in the world. They require professional, timely, meaningful and consistent partnering support. Nothing sells like service!
Once your products are on the shelf, you want to keep them there. You also want to earn additional shelf space for your expanding product lines. This requires regular service at store level with a focus on staff and consumer product education, as well as strategic and measurable promotional initiatives.
…is the analysis and planning of how a brand is perceived in the market. Tangible elements of Brand Management include the product itself; look, price, packaging, etc. The intangible elements are the experience and relationship the consumer has had with the brand. A Brand Manager oversee all of these critical aspects for the long-term success of your brand and company. Brand Management is the process of identifying the core value of a particular brand and presenting that value to targeted customers.
Hartley provides professional and integrated Sales & Brand Management services, for both domestic and global markets. Hartley works closely with Canada’s extensive network of retailers, brokers and distributors within the natural and traditional mass market grocery and specialty retail sectors.
Sales & Brand Management
… some of the primary functions for both Sales and Brand Management include:
- Strong abilities to positively influence and develop relationships, team building, planning, coordination and communication.
- To build strategic and meaningful budgeting and forecasting.
- Strong understanding of Marketing Metrics and Key Performance indicators to demonstrate effectiveness of stated goals and objectives on promotional campaigns.
- Highly proficient with electronic technologies, such as Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and customer relationship management tools (CRM) such as Salesforce™
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the industry and all its working parts.